Reflections
It's a weird, can't-quite-place-it, type of feeling being done school. Knowing that I don't have more classes to attend or exams to take. It kind of feels like you just finished running a 100 meter dash and you realize that you can stop running and actually breathe.
This last year, especially with having to learn such a massive amount of information about law, was a little more than overwhelming. I honestly think that there could have been better ways to go about learning all this information, which Conestoga must agree since they have changed the course layout for new students in the program. It's hard to mold people from being students to professionals, and even harder to go from a student to a professional-especially when it's the first time working with the software or doing the procedures. Learning as we went, with quizzes and files, and getting back feedback before a test always helped with enforcing the theory. For me, knowing what I did wrong would stay in my head so that next time I would know to change it, and it helps me look out for the common mistakes that I like to make.
With all that said, the content and skills that we learned have turned all of us into knowledgeable legal professionals.
With all that said, the content and skills that we learned have turned all of us into knowledgeable legal professionals.
No comments:
Post a Comment