Reflection
I can honestly say that my biggest strength is my know how of the Microsoft Office Suite. I have been able to show the others in the office how to do mail merges- cutting the time spent on drafting letters in half. I have also been asked a few times on how to format things, which I always make sure to turn on the show/hide button, even if the others think find it confusing and have asked me how I can even read anything on my copies since I keep it on permanently.
When first starting at Clifton Kok, there was so many resources to read and review. Along with the procedure manual, and other more specific instructions, Taylor ensure that I read Chapter 8, Part VI of the Condominium Act, so that I can understand what liens were, along with a memo that explained process of Power of Sales- Taylor also emailed me a link to the a website explaining power of sales > http://www.bankruptcywindsor.org/2011/02/16/what-is-the-power-of-sale-process/ <. I have also been allowed to look at as many files as I wish- so when I have free time I take a look over the less common work that is done here like Financial Law or Litigation.
Comparing the responsibilities that Carolyn sent me before starting and the work that I have been doing these past two weeks and I have to say that most of it was pretty spot on. The majority of my time is spent preparing documents and filing those documents. I have had to work on Teraview a little bit, and done some background research with Taylor about taxes and such. I haven't yet docketed any of my time in PC Law, though it is something that the other legal professionals do.
When first starting at Clifton Kok, there was so many resources to read and review. Along with the procedure manual, and other more specific instructions, Taylor ensure that I read Chapter 8, Part VI of the Condominium Act, so that I can understand what liens were, along with a memo that explained process of Power of Sales- Taylor also emailed me a link to the a website explaining power of sales > http://www.bankruptcywindsor.org/2011/02/16/what-is-the-power-of-sale-process/ <. I have also been allowed to look at as many files as I wish- so when I have free time I take a look over the less common work that is done here like Financial Law or Litigation.
Comparing the responsibilities that Carolyn sent me before starting and the work that I have been doing these past two weeks and I have to say that most of it was pretty spot on. The majority of my time is spent preparing documents and filing those documents. I have had to work on Teraview a little bit, and done some background research with Taylor about taxes and such. I haven't yet docketed any of my time in PC Law, though it is something that the other legal professionals do.
No comments:
Post a Comment